Prayer Requests and Gratitudes

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Always on Your Account

~~~ Sirach 50:22-24 ~~~Psalm 145 ~~~ 1 Corinthians 1:3-9 ~~~
~~~ Luke 17:11-19 ~~~

The optional readings for Thanksgiving day
are saturated with words of thanks.
Any words written here would pale in comparison.

Every day will I bless you,
and I will praise your name forever and ever.

May you life be richly blessed.
May you always remember just how much you are loved.
May you cherish all that God has given to you and your loved ones.

And now, bless the God of all,
who has done wondrous things on earth...


May he grant you joy of heart
and may peace abide among you;
May his goodness toward us endure in Israel
to deliver us in our days.

May you be blessed with joy as you gather with family and friends.
May His peace abide with our country, our cities,
our communities, our families, and within our own hearts.
Let there be Peace on earth...let it begin with me.

I give thanks to my God always on your account
for the grace of God bestowed on you in Christ Jesus,
that in him you were enriched in every way...

I give thanks for each person in my life.
I do believe you have each enriched my life.
Your presence in my life has contributed to who I am becoming.
I see the grace of God active within your hearts.
May you continue to realize just how important
 you are in our world today.

...you are not lacking in any spiritual gift...

Let your prayers of thanks and gratitude
 lift up your heart and soul.
You are his most Beloved daughters and sons.

If you are reading this know that you are
a true treasure in my life.
I thank you.
~~~Peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment