Prayer Requests and Gratitudes

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Giving Thanks...

~~~ Sirach 50:22-24 ~~~ Psalm 145 ~~~ 
~~~ 1 Corinthians 1:3-9 ~~~ Luke 17:11-19 ~~~

I give thanks to my God always on your account
for the grace of God bestowed on you in Christ Jesus,
that in him you were enriched in every way,
with all discourse and all knowledge...

I give thanks for the numerous amazing people 
that God has placed in my life.
I give thanks for family and friends.
I especially give thanks for my husband and for my sons.

I give thanks for the beauty of nature that I am
 privileged to see each day.
I give thanks for the smiles and the hugs 
from those who barely know.

I give thanks for the shelter of our home.
I give thanks for our opportunity to travel meeting 
wonderful new people.
I give thanks for the food that nourishes my body.


I give thanks for our blessed church community.
I give thanks for the prayers we say and the songs we sing.
I give thanks for Eucharist.

I give thanks for the presence of God in my life.
I give thanks for the gift of faith.

In all circumstances, give thanks,
for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.

May each of you have a Blessed Day.
Giving thanks for all
as we share this day with family and friends.

~~~Peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment