Prayer Requests and Gratitudes

Monday, August 26, 2013

Remembering You in Prayer

~~~ 1 Thessalonians 1:1-5, 8b-10 ~~~ Psalm 149 ~~~ Matthew 23:13-22 ~~~
 
We give thanks to God always for all of you,
remembering you in our prayers,
unceasingly calling to mind your work of faith and labor of love
and endurance in hope of our Lord Jesus Christ,
before our God and Father,
knowing, brothers and sisters loved by God, how you were chosen.
 
This is one of my favorite prayers written by Saint Paul.
It expresses how I feel about the many friends I have been blessed throughout my life.
I am truly grateful for the those whom God has brought into my life.
Each person has brought something to my soul that
otherwise I would not have.
Each one of you adding a special dimension to my life.
 
Today I remember each of my friends in a special way.
I pray in gratitude for your being in my life.
I pray for the intentions you hold dear to your heart.
I also pray for those who accidently find this blog.
I pray especially for those who have joined my blog for your support
 encourages me to keep writing.
I pray also for those God has planned to bring into my life.
 
This weekend I had the blessing to attend a intimate
concert by Danielle Rose.
She has a contagious passion for life.
I was most touched by her Litany of Humility piece.
Thank you Danielle, for giving this prayer to us in music.
 
 
I give thanks to God for the faith I see through the lives of my friends.
You inspire me in so many ways...in times of sorrow,
in times of uncertainty,
and in times of joyful celebrations.
 
I thank God that you have each been chosen
 to make this world a better place...
supporting one another with love and encouragement.
 
If you are reading this know
 that as I write I am praying for you and your intentions.
I lift you up in prayer to God...may he bless you
 in every way with all things good.
 
The Lord takes delight in his people.
 
You are the people the takes delight in...
I invite you to look at those in your life today
 with new joy and appreciation.
You have enriched my life and for this I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment