Prayer Requests and Gratitudes

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Let Him Help You

~~~ Isaiah 40:25-31 ~~~ Psalm 103 ~~~ Matthew 11:28-30 ~~~


O bless the Lord, my soul!

This is the time of year when we have so many reasons
 to remember all the ways God has blessed our soul.

Jesus said to the crowds:
“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest. 
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me,
for I am meek and humble of heart;
and you will find rest for yourselves. 
For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”

Mary went into labor and God the father was present
 to help give her courage and strength.
Jesus is calling to us to come to him when we are burdened
with the trials and tribulations of life.


Jesus is not too proud to take on our burdens.
We need to trust that when we release our burdens to him
he will indeed take care of them for us.

If you find it challenging to give your worries to God
make the intention to give ten or fifteen minutes.
Enjoy a few minutes each day when you
do not carry your burdens.
This time of freedom and trust will bring renewal to your soul.

If we let God take our burdens for a little while
we will be better able to pick them up again.
If we let God take our burdens when we pick them up
he will have resolved some of our fears.

We are Blessed to have a God that never leaves
 us to fend for ourselves.

Peace
your burdens are lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment