Prayer Requests and Gratitudes

Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Supreme Being

~~~ Third Sunday of Lent ~~~
~~~ Exodus 3:1-8A, 13-15 ~~~ Psalm 103 ~~~
~~~ 1 Corinthians 10:1-6, 10-12 ~~~ Luke 13:1-9 ~~~ 

This is what you shall tell the Israelites: 
I AM sent me to you.

There is nothing else to add...
God Is...he is all, everything...there
 is nothing more than the existence of God.

I AM contains God the Father, 
God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
God is the supreme being there is nothing higher,
 nothing greater.

God needs no one to endorse his authority.
God needs no one to validate his authenticity.

God simply IS.
God holds one title Supreme Being...


I AM spoke to Moses from the burning bush...
the burning bush that was not being consumed by the flames.

I AM spoke to Moses from holy ground.

God speaks to Moses in kindness and compassion.

I know well what they are suffering.
Therefore I have come down to rescue them...

The Supreme Being the one who IS...
the I AM cares for his people.
He cares for you.

Blessings from our kind and merciful Lord.

~~~Peace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment